Monday, August 17, 2009

The ABC & XYZ of Bee Culture

The Premier Beekeeping Information Source - Forty First Edition
A Cyclopedia of Everything Pertaining to the Care of the Honey Bee Gleaned from the Experience of Thousands of Beekeepers, Honey Bee Experts and in our Own Apiary - A.I. Root 1897

Recommended by Becca and Anna as a wonderful reference to have on hand. First published in 1877 and expanded over the years as the industry developed, this book is a must-have reference containing a wealth of information and sage advice, formatted in easy-to-find encyclopedia form.

In my humble review, The ABC & XYZ of Bee Culture earns 5 stars! I was amazed as the breath of coverage in this book. Everything I need to know, including many things I didn't know I needed to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment